Our annual Lambing Weekends draw thousands of visitors to Lackham Farm near Lacock for a day of family fun.
Take a tractor-trailer ride up to the farm, where you’ll see our ewes with their newborn lambs — you may even see one being born! There is something for everyone at Lambing:
- Watch the Dairy Herd being milked – all the milk goes to a well known chocolate brand
- Visit the new robotic dairy farm – milking 24⁄7!
- Small animals
- Visit the calves, cows, pigs and donkeys
- Variety of food and beverage stalls
- Mini farmers’ market including Lackham meat – no food miles!
- Tractor and trailer rides
- A range of children’s activities
Tickets must be purchased through Eventbrite here. Pre booking is essential – there are no tickets to be purchased at the gate.
We may be able to release more tickets closer to the event, but cannot guarantee this as it depends on the weather forecast. We therefore recommend booking your tickets as soon as you can. If you do miss out on the first set of tickets, keep an eye on our social media accounts, where we will announce any additional ticket availability.
Note — only Guide Dogs and Trained Assistance Dogs are allowed on site. No pregnant women please.