We are Higher Green Farm - a Supported Living service for adults with learning disabilities and autism in Devizes.
We’re seeking to recruit great new support workers - people with the right values and behaviours to work in our supported living service – could this be you?
You don’t need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent care worker - above all we want someone that shares our values.
• a commitment to quality and being the best we can
• treating the people we support with compassion and imagination
• showing dignity and respect to the people that they will be working with
• having trust and respect for all members of our team
Our support workers are focused on ensuring that, for the people we support, every day is amazing and that they can get as much as possible from every opportunity.
We are looking for Support Workers who are or have:
• Passionate about making a difference to people’s lives
• Honest, reliable and committed
• Positive and a good role model
• Great communication skills
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• A full driving licence and car is essential, and mileage is paid
We do not provide personal care and we do not support people with challenging behaviour.
Page 2 of 2