To Sunday 20 October 2019 - 02:00am
Are you brave enough? Why not come and join the Lost Souls UK as we investigate Devizes Town Hall and Lock up
Date: 19th October 2019
Limited spaces available
No parking on site but spaces within walking distance
Please purchase at www.lostsoulsuk.co.uk
The current town hall was built in 1808, replacing a Yarn Hall built in 1575.
The lock-up is the oldest part of the building, dating back to around 1650, this is the dungeon below Devizes Town Hall and is where miscreants spent the night before being paraded in front of magistrates the following morning.
We have access to this spooky area and the Council Chamber, Assembley Hall and Cheese Hall.
The Town Hall is reputedly haunted by a ghostly lady who has been seen often on the stairwell , visitors and staff also complain of feeling uncomforable in the lock up area and the sense of being watched.
Your night will include :
• Chance to investigate the whole location
• Use of paranormal investigation equipment
• Opportunity to take part in investigation experiments such as Spirit Boards/Table Tipping
• FREE TIME to conduct your own investigating
• Unlimited Hot Refreshments
• Merchandise for sale including raffle
• No alcohol, under 18's or pregnant ladies please
Please also add out group to see more events