Property Header

If you're selling your house or flat you'll need an energy performance certificate (EPC), which confirms how energy-efficient your property is - but what is an EPC? Here, Mark from local Estate Agency Appleby & Townend explains all.

LOCAL Estate Agents, Appleby & Townend have pledged to donate £50 from each new sale to the homeless charity - Doorway. 

Some people are still under the misapprehension that there is little point putting up their property for sale until the Spring. But that’s a mistake.