Would you like a care job with a difference?
Are you kind, caring, fun and have a good sense of humour?
Then this might be the job for you…
We are looking for a very special person to join our team. The role is to support and befriend a bubbly young lady who lives in her own home. As she is dependent for all her needs, her staff team work 2:1.
This is an opportunity to work in a fabulous team supporting a gentle, giggly, happy young lady.
What is offered:
• Rate of pay £13.00 per hour (enhanced for Bank Holidays)
• Rolling rota – 2-3 x shifts per week(includes alternate weekends)
• Daytime shift patterns are 7am-6pm and 9am-9pm
• Sleep in shifts are 6pm-10pm plus sleep in finishing at 7am
• This role includes some sleep in shifts
• Contracted 25.5 hours per week plus 1 sleep in per week
• Annual contracted salary £19,292.00
• On-going training and support
• Opportunity to complete Level 3 and/or Level 4 Diploma
• 5.6 weeks paid annual leave (pro rata)
• Additional shifts may also be available
• A lovely working environment
What is required:
• At least 1 year of care experience
• Preferable to have hoisting experience (but not essential)
• To be able/willing to drive a wheelchair accessible vehicle
• To be flexible and able to work within a team
• To be caring, considerate, thoughtful and trustworthy
• To be willing to learn and have the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• To take part in a varied lifestyle and look for new activities and opportunities
• To keep life fun and interesting
• This is a permanent/contracted role.
If you would like to make a difference then we would love to hear from you.